Back to: IELTS Basics
Here is an example of an IELTS speaking practice test that you can use to practice answering questions:
Part 1: Introduction and Interview
- Can you tell me your full name and where you are from?
- What do you do? Are you a student or do you have a job?
- What kind of music do you like? Why?
2: Individual Long-Turn
- Describe a city or place you have visited that you really enjoyed. Please say:
- What city or place was it?
- What did you do there?
- Why did you enjoy it?
Part 3: Discussion
- How do you think tourism affects the economy of a city or country?
- In your opinion, what are some of the pros and cons of living in a big city versus a small town?
- Do you think it’s important for people to travel to other countries and experience different cultures? Why or why not?
to practice answering questions within the allotted time and in a natural and relaxed manner.
Follow us on social media