Here is an example of an IELTS speaking practice test that you can use to practice answering questions:
Part 1: Introduction
- Can you tell me your name and where you’re from?
- What do you like most about your hometown?
- Do you think your hometown has changed much since you were a child?
- What kind of accommodation do you live in?
Part 2: Cue Card
- Describe a holiday you went on that you particularly enjoyed.
- Talk about a person you admire and explain why you admire them.
- Describe an important event in your life and explain why it was important.
Part 3: Follow-up Discussion
- Do you think it’s important for people to take holidays?
- How do you think people’s attitudes towards work have changed over the years?
- Do you think it’s important to have role models in life?
- In what ways do you think people can make a positive impact on society?
Remember, these are just examples and the actual questions on the IELTS speaking test may vary. Practice answering a variety of questions and focus on speaking fluently and coherently.
*Note: these are some sample questions, not actual questions from an IELTS test.
Follow us on social media