Here is an example of an IELTS speaking practice test that you can use to practice answering questions:
Part 1: Topic: Personal Information
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your identification, please?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you like about your job/studies?
- What do you usually do in your free time?
Part 2: Topic: Describe a memorable experience you had in your childhood
- Please describe the experience
- When did it happen?
- Who was involved?
- Why was it memorable for you?
- How did it affect you in the long run?
Part 3: Topic: Childhood and education
- In your opinion, what is the ideal age for children to start school?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of homeschooling?
- How do you think the education system has changed in recent years?
- What role do you think technology plays in education?
- Do you think it is necessary for students to learn a second language? Why or why not?
Remember to speak clearly and fluently, and use a variety of sentence structures and vocabulary to demonstrate your speaking skills. Good luck with your practice!
*Note: these are some sample questions, not actual questions from an IELTS test.
Follow us on social media